Crazy Ball – Various surprising reports have emerged regarding the latest developments in Lionel Messi's transfer, including an offer from Manchester City. Check out the great value. Also how the Argentine star tried to get Neymar on board. All the latest developments on Messi's transfer until Thursday 27 August 2020 evening.
- Luis Suarez did not mention his name, but said that there were people who made comments on his behalf even though he had not been in contact for years. The last figure to speak on his behalf was his brother-in-law and former adviser, Alejandro Balbi.
- Balbi told Argentine television that the decision to transfer Lionel Messi to where to move had a huge impact on Luis Suarez because of the closeness of the two.
- Wayne Rooney believes that if Liverpool get Thiago Alcantara then the competition for the Premier League title next season is over. Thiago's impact on the Reds was bigger than Lionel Messi's transfer to Manchester City.
- Barca's release clause price for Messi is around IDR 12 trillion, but according to the website transfermarkt.com, as quoted Marca, a reasonable price for La Pulga is around 1.7 trillion rupiah, the same as the price of Cristiano Ronaldo when Real Madrid released two years ago.
- Barcelona do not want Neymar's drama to repeat itself with both parties ending up in court. Barca directors would now prefer that the two sides sit together and resolve this transfer issue by deliberation.
- The Spanish Tax Directorate estimates they will lose 867 billion per year if Messi finally leaves Barca. Also if Luis Suarez leaves then their loss of tax money increases by 260 billion per year. Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo alone, they can both donate 1.56 trillion rupiah per year for taxes in Spain.
- The transfer of Eric Garcia, a young player who has graduated from Barcelona, could very much depend on the decision where Messi moves. If La Pulga comes to Etihad then Garcia could be part of the deal for the two clubs, but if not then the transfer of the Man City player to the Nou Camp could cost 450 billion rupiah, which Barca would consider too expensive.
- Barca need to learn a lot from Real Madrid, how Cristiano Ronaldo's departure to Juventus left a big hole in their goal productivity. Especially when accompanied by Suarez's departure.
- Sadio Mane was given an offer to transfer to the Nou Camp as a replacement for Messi. The Senegalese player scored 20 goals in all competitions for Liverpool in the 2019/2020 season.
- Argentine newspapers Ole sure PSG will try in every way to persuade Messi to come to Paris, in order to unite the most terrifying front line trio in the world, Messi-Neymar-Mbappe.
- ESPN Brazil said Messi had contacted Neymar to ask his willingness to join and play together at Manchester City.
- Messi and Luis Suarez were caught on camera eating together on Wednesday evening local time in the city of Barcelona. See photo above.
- According to journalists' reports beIN Sports Tancredi Palmeri, Manchester City have submitted a transfer proposal of Rp. 3.4 trillion, plus Eric Garcia and Gabriel Jesus, to get Messi's services.
Source: 13 Recent Transfer Developments Lionel Messi, Barcelona, Manchester City
Football News Videos
Ball Story Videos