DBasia.news – The name of Inter Milan's center-back, Milan Skriniar, appears as Tottenham Hotspur's main game in the remainder of the transfer market this summer. The 25-year-old player is considered to be a solution related to the lack of choice of players in the Lilywhites defense line.
In the Lilywhites squad, Jose Mourinho does not have many player options that are convincing enough to fill the center-back position. In fact, Mou was forced to put Eric Dier, who plays his original position as a defensive midfielder, in the center-back position in the first two games in the Premier League this season.
In these two matches, Dier was found alternately by Toby Alderweireld and Davinson Sanchez. Because of this, Mourinho hopes that Spurs' management can recruit a new center-back before the summer transfer window closes on October 5, 2020. The Portuguese coach's main choice fell to Skriniar.
Sky Italia journalist Fabrizio Romano said that Inter Milan and Spurs had negotiated regarding a potential move for Skriniar. However, the negotiations will not address a possible player swap, which includes Spurs midfielder Tanguy Ndombele in Skriniar's potential transfer.
Previously, Inter Milan were reportedly interested in recruiting Ndombele. As a result, the only major issue in Skriniar's transfer was the request for transfer value from La Beneamata.
“The official transfer fee is the main issue of Skriniar's move. Inter Milan have asked for a transfer value of 60 million euros (if Spurs are serious about bringing Skriniar), “Romano wrote on his account. Twitter hers, as reported Talk Sports, Wednesday (23/9).
The continued work of the Slovenian center-back at La Beneamata was in the spotlight after Inter Milan coach Antonio Conte did not play him in the Europa League final in the middle of last month. In fact, at that time, the former Sampdoria center-back was reportedly fit. Skriniar was reportedly included in the selling list of La Beneamata players at the start of this season.
However, Skriniar is sure that La Beneamata will keep him.
“I still have the remaining contract for three years. I still have an agreement with Inter. Neither side from Inter Milan said they didn't want me anymore. Conte seems to still want me in this team and I have no reason to leave this team, “said Skriniar as reported TalkSpors, earlier this month.
If later they fail to sign Skriniar, Spurs have another center-back option. It is Benfica center-back, Ruben Dias, who becomes an alternative if Spurs fail to persuade Inter Milan to release the defender who has made 128 appearances in all competitions for three seasons to strengthen the Nerazzurri.
The post Wants to Bring Milan Skriniar, Tottenham Hotspur Must Prepare 60 Million Euros appeared first on DBAsia News.